Hi everyone

Please make your first post here with a short introduction about you and your hamsters.

Moderator: Alex

Hi everyone

Postby Mopedgirl » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:05 pm

Hi everyone
I am new to the forum, joined just this morning.
I have had a couple of Syrian hamsters over the years, but now have a white faced husky boy, Popcorn, who I bought from Tammy at the London Champs last month, who I am in the process of hand training - any tips welcome.
I also have 5 zebra finches, 2 normal roby sisters that I bought from a pet shop, and a miniature dachshund who is 3 years old - who I am thinking of taking to training classes as she is not the most obedient dog in the world :?
Looking forward to contributing to the forum in future.
Bye for now
Caroline
Mopedgirl
Baby Robo - Just Born

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Tammy - Oak Farm » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:09 pm

Hi Caroline :) welcome to the forum, it is great to see you here!

I hope you enjoy your time here, and i hope we can help you with taming your new robo :)

Tammy x
Tammy - Oak Farm
Site Owner

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Ness » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:38 pm

Hey welcome to the forum :)

sure we cane help and provide tips.

if you have any particular promblems/ questions about robos and taming just asking. maybe consider starting a new topic as well :)

It sounds like you have an interesting group of animals and we will be happy to hear about them.

I myself have never kept birds before, but i have had dogs before and helped out at training classes before. I have to say they are both helpful for the dog and owner, and an easy way to find dog sitters if needed. anyway I wish you luck in the dog classes and let us know how you both get on. :cheers2:
Ness
Baby Robo - Just Born

Return to Please Introduce Yourself Here :) - Write your first post here!!